The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms and Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions shown below:-
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms & other tour related services are subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e..., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on 15 days prior to before arrival.
- Cancellation within 30 Working Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge, except the Air tickets.
- Cancellation within 15 - 20 Working Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation; 50% retention
- Cancellation within 15 Working Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
Cloud18 Holidays acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport – operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Cloud18 Holidays or its sub agent, is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Program, prices, services and conditions are eased on those valid at the time of issuing this voucher and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
Terms & Conditions
- All the itineraries are suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- All the disputes are subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Company is not responsible for any visa rejection by embassy, we are not promising any kind of Visa guarantee, The best we will suggest and apply in the behalf of the passenger's but visa approval or rejection is totally depend on embassy dissension, if visa rejected by respected embassy the Flight, hotel, and other cancellation charges should be born by passenger's only.
- If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent category of accommodations.
Please Note: Cloud18 holidays will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.